Monday, January 22, 2007

200 words about myself

Hello, my name is Andrew Kaplan. I am a sophomore at the University at Buffalo. I have a joint major of communication and history. I am from Old Bethpage, which is in Nassau County on Long Island. I live with my mom Wendy and dad Ira, and my sister Rachel who is a senior at Binghamton University. Over the past four summers I worked as a counselor at a day camp. I traveled to France with my high school in 2002. Last year over spring break, I went to New Orleans, Louisiana to help the recovery of Hurricane Katrina. I just got back from my trip to Israel on Hillel's Birthright. When I have free time I enjoy playing guitar, exercising, playing sports, and relaxing. I enjoy listening to rock music, my favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I also like many other bands. I enjoy comedy movies as well as action and many others. I have never blogged before, so I hope that this works and I hope to learn more about blogging and the Internet from this communication course.

No comments: